Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Actual Craftiness!!!

I haven't done a crafty post in awhile. I was waiting until I could get better pics. But I had so much fun crafting the other night, I really wanted to show some of the stuff I did. So here is some of my latest stuff, sorry the pictures suck!!

This one was for my friend Liz and I needed to fix it, so I snapped a quick pic!
These are for a couple ladies I work with.
Valentine Earrings my mom just bought!
Charm clip, I'm just getting started on these, but it sold so dang fast I will probably be doing quite a few more!!
Valentine Bracelet $10.00
Valentine Watchband $15.00
Valentine Watchband $15.00
Face has already sold.

Mustang or Broncos spirit!!
I can add most sports charms if desired!!
$15.00
I accept Paypal so hit me up if you need anything or are looking for something custom!!
Loves,
Jess

3 comments: