Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sooo I haven't blogged in 2 weeks... Let's review Aunt Flo cam with a vengance, she's gone now it was an ALMOST normal visit. The biznatch better not show her face around her for at least 3 weeks. I've been fighting a nasty cold and some awesome dizziniess that I can't quite decide if it is high blood pressure or something to do with this virus I can't shake. Oh and Chris got fired, but he starts a new job on Tuesday. We had to cancel St. George and I'm ok with that. It has been a blessing he hated where he was and it happened when I actually had money in the bank. Let's all just cross our fingers that the new place will be better!! So I feel like that is 3 very solid reasons for not blogging... Let's hope the next 2 weeks go better than the last 2.. MMM'KAY??

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you... Chris getting let go at this very time was perfect. I'm sorry but it seemed to fate!!

    Good things will start..except aunt Flo - she's just a cold hard bitch!!

    And I don't like your dizziness..please figure that out!!

    I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!

    ReplyDelete