Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Less than 3

Ok so this is so funny I have to post about it, forgive me for so many posts so quickly. I love my Mom, she really is my friend and I am so thankful for that. She cracked me up hard tonight. So a little back story, when my mom first started texting she thought lol meant lots of love. So a text would go something like this;

Mom: some funny comment or something..
Me:lol
Mom: Oh I love you too!!

It was so cute I didn't have the heart to tell her it meant laugh out loud. I liked this better anyway it was sweet. Well she obviously has figured it out by now. Well she is now on facebook and we had a family member that had a tragedy and a lot of his friends were making comments on a post of his with this symbol... <3 She asked some co-workers what less than 3 meant, she couldn't figure out what his friends were trying to console him with. I guess they couldn't figure out what she meant so she had to show them. And they told her to turn her phone to the side... Light bulb!! It's a heart... I love her sometimes she is too smart for her own damn good!! Less than three... It is my new favorite thing!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!! And funny but mostly so cute!!!

    (A little nerd computer code slang.. If you hit the shift key and the number 7 type hearts and then hit the semi colon key - BAM!! It's the code for heart:) just saying.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ Me thinks Christo taught you that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty funny! I lol'ed while reading that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty funny! I totally did the same thing! Last year on a friends wall they were everywhere and I could not for the life of me figure out why every ended their comment with 'less than 3'. Your mom is darling!!

    Still can't get Karli's heart code... &; ?

    ReplyDelete