Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feeling sick & a fun day!

I have been feeling sick for a while now. I have been fighting dizziness for weeks. I was finally able to go into the doctor, I was convinced I had high blood pressure. Well guess what? I was right... 180 over 120. Holy crap!!! The doc told me the 3 major causes... stress, weight, genetics. Check, check, and check. I have been overweight my entire adult life, I was the fat girl who could go all day and get up and down off the ground and was good. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 28 stuff started to change, I have a harder time doing everything. It is time for a change, so I feel good. So I can teach Lily right choices. I will get there but it will take me a long time. Oh how sometimes I miss the high school phen-fen weight loss!! So here is to me hoping I can make the necessary changes to feel the way I want!! Wish me luck.

Switching gears now... You with me? Ok good... Today was a great day! Met up with some pals at The Bluebird, had the chicken it was fab.u.lous. Then we went and got pedis and went for a titch of shopping. Fun, fun and fun!!! Then we met back up with the husbys and all our kidlets and went to Angie's for dinner AND we cleaned the sink!!! On the way home we stopped at my favorite WAL-MART to pick up a few things. I randomly decided everybody needed a new t-shirt just for fun and we all look oh so super cute!! I also picked up some of these fabulous natural corn-nuts and dried fruits they had in the produce section. YUM go get some... NOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a kick-A kinda day for sure!! I was so super tired when I got home.. I know we had a way fun, kick back day - but it was NON-stop. The kids had lots o' fun with the ice cream and it was sooo good!!

    I hope you start feeling better and you get your blood pressure down or YOU ARE GROUNDED!! I'll talk to your mom about doing so too.

    Love you lots and want you happy and healthy!!

    ReplyDelete