Thursday, March 31, 2011

Have you missed me?

I need to blog more. I love reading all of my friends' and family's blog's. They are such a good way to keep updated on all my peeps!! The last 2 weeks have been so crazy. I was getting used to my blood pressure meds and Chris' Grandpa Heaps passed away. I KNOW he is in a better place and so happy where he is at. The transition is still difficult. Now that things are starting to settle down and get back to normal I am noticing all of the things I have neglected the last few weeks. My house is a disaster, my laundry is driving me crazy and my entire house needs scrubbed... I am so glad that next week is spring break and I can possibly tackle a few of these things that are bugging the crap right out of me!! I hope we can meet up with friends and do something fun as well... You listening Kar?? Oh also I got a recumbent bike.. So far I love it, I hope I keep loving it and it will help me lose some weight!!!

1 comment:

  1. My ears are on my friend!! Any day but Wednesday, we're good to play!!!

    Ride, Sally , Ride!!!! I hope you love it so much you marry it!!!

    Love you crazy

    ReplyDelete