Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF

Hey there friends,

How was your week? I had Monday off because of MLK. I celebrated his honor by driving down to Layton and going to lunch and a titch of shopping with my friend Karli. It was a smashing good time!!

The rest of this week has seemed to drag on forever. Why does a 4 day work week feel like 6? Short weeks always feel crazy long!

I haven't looked forward to a weekend like this in such a long time. I have absolutely nothing planned. Lily is going to a friend's(fingers crossed) house to play tomorrow after dance lessons. Other than that, there is nothing on the schedule. If you come to my house please don't be shocked by my lack of a bra or the fact that I am still in pajamas. I promise to shower but those jammies are going straight back on!!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

Love,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Yay MLK for contributing to my happiness!! It was so much fun and I could pee my pants with excitement for the next play date with you!!

    To weekends with no bras (or panties in my case), jammies and nothing but relaxation all day everyday!!! CHEERS!!

    ReplyDelete