Thursday, June 30, 2011

House

So we were supposed to list the house today, but it turned out Chris had to work. We are pushing it back a week and I'm actually a little relieved. It is getting there, but I feel like every room is almost half done! I'm getting really excited for a new adventure. Even though everyone keeps telling me what a horrible market it is and that nobody's houses are selling, I still feel like ours will sell. We will be listing it a week from today for 185,000 if you know anyone who is looking and wants a great home, send them my way!! It is in Hyrum so it qualifies for the rural housing lending. It's about 2600 sq feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, upstairs laundry room, craft room, tons of storage, 2 car garage, almost 1/2 an acre with mature trees, huge shed out back and a basketball pad out back. It also has a sprinkler system, new water heater, furnace and central air are only 6 years old. So everyone keep thinking positive and sending me good vibes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment