Monday, June 27, 2011

Changes...

We have spent all day... Most of all week getting the house ready to list. Talk about an exhausting experience!!! I am loving not having as much stuff in my house. Maybe in the next place I will be all minimal and stuff... Except for the fact that I just hauled about 15 rubbermaid totes full of holiday deco to my mom's house to store, and that isn't even half of my stuff. So minimal and I will prolly never be used in the same sentence!! I am getting excited to sell this house. I will miss it, but I am excited for our new adventure!! For those of you who don't know, we have decided to sell after this tough financial year for us. We are probably going to live with my parents for awhile so we can save up a big down payment, and then we will buy somewhere in Davis county. I hear the schools are great and we have some amazing friends there!! Chris is in Riverdale working now and we want to be close to that area, and be close to SLC at the same time!! So we are selling alot of our "extra" stuff. Let me know if you are in need of some; couches, tv cabinets, shelves, children's desk, older model tvs, dvd players, baby crib, surround systems, gas grill, chairs, wood burning stove, or a sofa table!! I will sell them to you cheap!! I really appreciate all the support that has been give to Chris and I this last little while... It means more than you know!!

1 comment:

  1. You're so organized!!! Today is the big day!! Good luck.. let me know how it goes!!!

    Loves

    ReplyDelete