Friday, September 10, 2010

Just a little bit of randomness!

So about five years ago I was at a fabric store with my mom and I saw this halloween fabric that I loved. I couldn't afford to buy any at the time, and every halloween since I have thought about it. Well a couple weeks ago I was at a fabric store in Ogden and I was browsing and guess what I found? Yup the exact same fabric... It was 9.61 a yard but I wasn't gonna leave it this time so I bought 2 yards. I haven't decided what I am going to make out of it yet... Anyone got any ideas?
I mean seriously how cute is it? Also check the blurry Foxy in the bottom of the pic, that is where she spends most of her time when I am crafting!
Also I made this today...
Isn't it cute?

2 comments:

  1. You should make an apron out of it... super cute, eh? Then you could hang it in your kitchen and be like "damn I'm good" every time you look at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun material! Love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete